Citizens Advice Allerdale can give you some practical help on how to resolve your consumer issues.

Nationally the Citizens Advice service have responsibility for consumer advocacy.  For more help you can contact the consumer helpline found here.

If you think a company has broken the law or acted unfairly, you might be able to report them to Trading Standards



Town Hall
Oxford Street
CA14 2RS

Call Us
01900 604 735

Office Hours:

Mon - Thurs 09:00 - 17:00
Friday 09:00 - 16:30

Loading please wait....