Make a Referral

Please complete this form to make a referral to Citizens Advice Allerdale. We only accept referrals from external agencies through our website.

If you would like advice please call 01900 604735 or email [email protected]  There is also lots of information in the Get Help section of our website.

Step 1 of 3
Debt e.g. rent/mortgage arrears, council tax arrears, fuel arrears, credit cards, loans, catalogues, etc, Breathing Space, Benefits eg benefit forms, benefit check, benefit appeal, Housing eg eviction, disrepair, Notice Seeking Possession/Court Action, support to gain or maintain a tenancy, Grants/Hardship support for household starter kit, white goods, furniture, gas, electric